Stop losing RFPs! In my 25 years of experience it is many time just one or two areas in the RFP process that are creating the “Nos” you are receiving. Take this simple, but in depth quiz and get the details that pinpoint your RFP areas of weakness and most importantly how to fix it.
For each question, rank yourself on a scale of 1-10, using this criteria:
0 = Truly clueless, I really need help!
4 = Uh-oh, I need to get better at this.
7 = I’m not doing too bad, but there’s definite room for improvement.
10 = I’m knocking it out of the park!
Once you take the assessment, check your inbox for your resulting score and some important “next steps”, and let’s get you on the path to progress!
1. We know who our target client IS and is NOT
2. We complete a target profile for each of our targeted prospects
3. We know how to differentiate oursevles for each opportunity
4. We understand who our competitors are and how they differentiate themselves
5. We know how to build relationships before, during and after the bidding process
1. We use assessment criteria to make sure we are bidding on the right RFP's
2. We have an efficient and effective process when an RFP comes in so we don't waste time and resources
3. We have a solid debrief process so we get the information we need to ......
4. Our response process is solid and we have enough time for the appropriate peer reviews to make sure we are submitting our best response possible
5. We have a consistent, efficient process for putting together a response so we aren't stressed and frustrated the whole time
1. We love RFP's and get excited for each response we submit
2. We rarely get frustrated when responding to RFPs
3. We have eliminated most excuses about why bidding on RFPs is hard
4. We understand how to showcase value so we aren't bidding on cost alone
5. We don't feel desperate to win the business, we know they need us just as much as we need them
1. We feel confident that our response content is interesting and isn't boring the reviewers
2. We feel confident that our response is easy to read and understand
3. We avoid using weak words that undermine our credibility
4. We know how to craft our content to sell our solution as the best solution
5. We know how to weave in our Proposal Promise so the reviewers know exactly who we are and how we will help them
1. We have the right team members to respond to each opportunity
2. We know when and how to outsource portions of the RFP response, if needed
3. We know how to manage and motivate the proposal team to avoid burnout
4. We know that one person alone cannot be effective at managing and writing the entire response
5. We are confident that our team has the right attitude and understands that each RFP is a sales opportunity
1. I am so ready start winning more and am willing to make necessary changes to make that happen
2. I highly value the offer of a private consultation about how we can improve our results, and would like to schedule one soon.
3. I know the importance of investing in my business and am willing to get help to experience greater results.
Please provide your name and best emailto receive your Report of Findings.
Please select the option that best describes you.
The information submitted with this assessment will be processed and used by Lisa Rehurek for the purpose of sending you your assessment results.